We want to help you get the answers you need quickly! That’s why we’ve put together this firewood FAQ to address the topics people ask about most.
Below you will find answers to these questions about our premium wood:
- What is kiln-dried firewood?
- How do you make kiln-dried firewood?
- Is Lumberjacks firewood seasoned?
- Can I cook on Lumberjacks firewood?
- What type of wood should I choose?
- Do I need to dry my firewood?
- Where should I store my firewood?
- How do I protect my firewood from insects?
- How do I light my kiln-dried firewood?
- What is a face cord?
- How can I avoid getting ripped off when buying firewood?
- Why do you charge for stacking, while others do it for free?
- How far does Lumberjacks deliver?
Have More Questions?
If your question isn’t on this list—or it is, but you need more information—then please call us today at (815) 337-1451. Our team will answer all of your questions and help you get the premium wood you need for great fires all summer long!