So, you want a great-looking yard, but you can’t seem to find that perfect look. Your grass is immaculately mowed as always. Your flowers, plants and trees are all blooming nicely. But something’s missing, and you can’t quite put your finger on it.
Let us give you a hint. If your garden plots and landscape beds don’t contain premium mulch, then that’s the problem!
Yes, mulch is so much more than just ground-up wood. The mulch you choose, or lack thereof, can make or break your outdoor experience! It’s that important.
This page will give you a crash course on everything you need to know about premium mulch. Here’s a little preview of the topics covered:
- What is the Purpose of Mulching?
- Should I Choose Organic or Inorganic Mulch?
- What are the Different Types of Wood Mulch?
- How Do the Different Types of Mulch Compare?
- When is the Best Time to Put Down Mulch?
- What are the Benefits of Mulch in Flowerbeds?
- How Do You Lay Mulch Around a Foundation?
- What is the Best Mulch for Trees and Shrubs?
- What Type of Mulch Lasts the Longest?
- Is It Necessary to Get Rid of Old Mulch?
- Where Should I Buy Premium Mulch Near Me?
Got all that? Good! Then let’s begin.